2035 AD – Vijayawada ‘Ramu, your shave efficiency is 75% compared to all men of your age that shaved this morning’, came a digital voice from the smart shaver. “Yeah? where did I miss the rest 25%?”, Ramu asked with… Read More ›
“I need answers right now, to all problems of my life”, said the student. “Very well, even if you get those answers right in your face, you wouldn’t notice them, unless you have the questions ready”, replied the Sensei.
Journeying through darkness, in a world that seems upside down Straining every moment, to seek victory against mud and stone
A long time ago, near the banks of river Godavari and cuddled between the beautiful Papi hills was a small village by name Kummaripalle (Village of the Potters). The village people were very friendly with each other